50 Hours Beginners Yoga
The beginners’ 50hours TTC consists of practicing and preaching Kundalini yoga for living a more harmonious, balanced, and compassionate life.
Beginners 50 hours Yoga TTC in Rishikesh
This 7 day 50hours Yoga TTC in Rishikesh certified from World Yoga Alliance gives an excellent opportunity for sadhak (trainee/beginner) to experience the best affordable yoga retreat at Om Yoga International; located at Laxman Jhula, which will teach you the healing qualities for your body and mind through asanas, pranayama, meditation, and traditional yoga philosophy.
7 DAYS PROGRAM / ACTIVITIES of the Yoga TTC in Rishikesh
- Daily Vedic mantras Chanting as a part of Rishikesh online yoga teacher training.
- Hatha Yoga Asanas
- Ashtanga Vinyasa Asanas Session of the Yoga TTC in Rishikesh
- Guided Pranayama & Meditation Session
- Indian Traditional Ashtanga & Hatha Yoga Philosophy
- Shatkarmas(Six Cleansing Actions)
- Special Alignment & Adjustment Session
- Special Stretching & Warm Up Sessions
- Mindfulness Meditation
- Anatomy & Physiology Session
- Guided Self-Practice Sessions
- Special Session guiding yoga practice in daily life as a part of Rishikesh online yoga teacher training.
Om Yoga has designed Yoga TTC in Rishikesh yoga retreat to change the way of thinking and lifestyle with the help of Yoga. Also, to understand the ART OF LIVING in this stressful society. And can adopt yoga practices in their daily life to explore the physical, mental and spiritual benefits of Yoga. And can leave a stress-free life.
A. ASHTANGA, VINYASA & HATHA ASANAS:
Surya Namaskara-A, Surya Namaskara-B
Surya Namaskara-C(12 counts)
Surya Namaskara-C(16 counts)
Standing Forward Bend etc.
B. PRANAYAMA / BREATHING EXERCISES:
C. MEDITATION as a part of Rishikesh online yoga teacher training:
Body Scan Meditation
D. SHATKARMAS / CLEANSING ACTION:
E. ANATOMY & PHYSIOLOGY AS A PART OF Rishikesh online yoga teacher training course:
Definition of Anatomy
Anatomy of Breathing
F. TRADITIONAL ASHTANGA & HATHA YOGA PHILOSOPHY as a part of Rishikesh online yoga teacher training:
Definition of Yoga
History of Yoga
Types of Yoga
Necessity of Yoga
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT PROCEDURE OF Yoga TTC in Rishikesh
To enroll yourself in this course, follow below mention steps:
- Click here: APPLY NOW.
- This link will direct you to the Registration Form page. You have to fill that form and submit it.
- Upon submitting, you will get an email from our side containing a link to booking amount (For outside India, it will be through Paypal. For Indians, it will be through PayUMoney).
- Clicking on that link, you have to transfer the registration fee of 100USD to book your seat. Please note that this Confirmation Fee is part of the entire course fee.
- Upon transferring the booking amount, you will receive a confirmation mail from our side within 1-2 days mentioning confirmation of your seat at Om Yoga, Course Name, Check-In & Check-Out date, Course Start & End Date, Advance Booking Amount transferred, Pending Amount, What to bring along with while coming, etc… So, your seat has been confirmed now.
- Pending balance fee can be paid upon arrival in cash(in any currency depending upon the rate of that particular day) or by card(Any Credit, Debit, Maestro, Visa, American Express card, etc..can be used; if your credit card has only permission of shopping limit from your bank side, it won’t be used; 5% international transaction service charges extra applicable). The third option is Online payment transfer (5% charges extra payable, which is Paypal Service Charges).
UPCOMING COURSE STARTING DATES OF Yoga TTC in Rishikesh
|7th September 2020
||13th September 2020
|5th October 2020
||11th October 2020
|2nd November 2020
||8th November 2020
|1st December 2020
||7th December 2020