300hours Ashtanga Vinyasa Hatha Yoga TTC
300 hours Yoga Teacher Training of the top yoga training centre Rishikesh gives total confidence to an individual. This high-level 300-hour course provides complete information about Yoga.
About the 300 hours YTTC Rishikesh course
- Course Name: Ashtanga, Vinyasa & Hatha 300 hours YTTC Rishikesh
- Training Language: Sanskrit, Hindi, English,
- Duration: 30 days
In this 300 hours YTTC Rishikesh gives total certainty to an individual. This 300 hours YTTC Rishikesh is a 6-week intensive program(30 days) intended to develop your comprehensive knowledge of Yoga.
300 hours yoga teacher training Rishikesh Course Content
- Daily Vedic mantras Chanting.
- Hatha Yoga Advanced Asanas Practice
- Ashtanga Vinyasa Primary Series Practice
- Ashtanga Vinyasa Intermediate Series Practice
- Alignment & Adjustment Session
- Shatkarmas(Six Cleansing Actions) [Detoxification Processes]
- Guided Pranyama Session
- Guided Advanced Meditation Sessions
- Patanjali Yog Sutras Study (Samadhi & Sadhana Padh)
- Study and Practice of Hatha Yog Pradipika
- Study of Anatomy for Yoga
- Integrated Yogic Therapy
- Teaching Methodology & Practice
- Evaluation / Assessment
4Weeks course details of 300 hours yoga teacher training Rishikesh
- ASHTANGA VINYASA ASANAS: Ashtanga Vinyasa, as a part of 300 hours YTTC Rishikesh helps in bringing discipline to their practices and uniting body, mind, and breath.
- HATHA YOGA ASANAS: 300 hours YTTC Rishikesh helps students gain comprehensive knowledge of yoga postures and prepare for further limbs of Yoga.
- PRANAYAMA: 300 hours YTTC Rishikesh It helps to purify the Nadis(energy channels).
- MEDITATION: 300 hours YTTC Rishikesh Helps in achieving peace of mind and removes mental impurities.
- SHATKARMAS / CLEANSING ACTION: These Shatkarmas are a part of Hatha Yoga. They are used for detoxifying the body.
- ANATOMY & PHYSIOLOGY: Anatomy for Yoga is used to understand the internal aspects of Yoga.
- INTEGRATED YOGA THERAPY: 300 hours YTTC Rishikesh considers all elements of yoga to heal mind, body, and soul as a part of Integrated Yoga therapy.
- PATANJALI YOG SUTRAS STUDY: 300 hours YTTC Rishikesh consists of Introduction to Patanjali, Obstacles in the path of Yoga, Description of all Divine Powers, Introduction to Kaivalya, etc.
- HATHA YOG STUDY: 300 hours YTTC Rishikesh depicted as ‘Hatha’ will ordinarily include a bunch of physical stances (yoga postures) and breathing strategies.
- TEACHING METHODOLOGY & PRACTICE: In this 300 hours YTTC Rishikesh slot, we teach our students to become excellent and qualitative Yoga Teachers.
- EVALUATION CRITERIA: Teachers will judge you based on your behavior, attentiveness in your classes, etc.. as a part of 300 hours YTTC Rishikesh.
SCHEDULE FOR 300 HOURS YTTC RISHIKESH
|05:00 – 05:30am
|05:30 – 06:00am
||Cleansing Action(Jal Neti & Sut Neti)
|06:00 – 06:30am
||Special Warm Up & Strteching Session
|06:30 – 08:00am
||Hatha Yoga Asanas Session
|08:00 – 09:00am
||Pranayama & Meditation Session
|09:15 – 09:45am
|10:30 – 11:30am
||Ashtanga Yoga Philosophy(45 days)
|11:30 – 12:30pm
||Yoga Anatomy & Therapy(30 days)
|01:00 – 01:45pm
|03:00 – 04:00pm
||Hatha Yoga Philosophy
|04:00 – 05:00pm
||Alignment & Adjustment
|05:00 – 06:30 pm
||Ashtanga Vinyasa Asanas Session(Primary Series & Intermediate Series)
|07:00 – 07:45pm
|03rd January 2022
||01st February 2022
|02nd February 2022
02nd March 2022
01st April 2022
02nd May 2022
02nd June 2022
02nd July 2022
01st August 2022
01st September 2022
03rd October 2022
02nd November 2022
02nd December 2022
|03rd March 2022
31st March 2022
30th April 2022
31st May 2022
01st July 2022
31st July 2022
30th August 2022
30th September 2022
01st November 2022
01st December 2022
31nd December 2022
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT PROCEDURE FOR 300 hours YTTC Rishikesh
To enroll yourself in this course, follow below mention steps:
- Click here: APPLY NOW.
- This link will direct you to the Registration Form page. You have to fill that form and submit it.
- Upon submitting, you will get an email from our side containing the link to the booking amount (For outside India, it will be through Paypal. For Indians, it will be through PayUMoney).
- Clicking on that link, you have to transfer the registration fee of 100USD to book your seat. Please note that this Confirmation Fee is part of the entire course fee.
- Upon transferring the booking amount, you will receive a confirmation mail from our side within 1-2 days mentioning confirmation of your seat at Om Yoga, Course Name, Check-In & Check-Out date, Course Start & End Date, Advance Booking Amount transferred, Pending Amount, What to bring along with while coming, etc… So, your seat has been confirmed now.
- Pending balance fee can be paid upon arrival in cash(in any currency depending upon the rate of that particular day) or by card(Any Credit, Debit, Maestro, Visa, American Express card, etc..can be used; if your credit card has only permission of shopping limit from your bank side, it won’t be used; 5% international transaction service charges extra applicable). The third option is an Online payment transfer (5% charges extra payable w&l).