200hours Ashtanga Vinyasa Hatha Yoga TTC
Our 200 hours TTC is ideal for anybody from freshers hoping to upgrade their physical and mental prosperity through yoga to more experienced yogis hoping to begin a compensating profession as a yoga educator.
About 200 hours yoga teacher training Rishikesh
Our 200 hours yoga teacher training Rishikesh is ideally suited for beginners hoping to upgrade their physical and mental prosperity through yoga to more experienced yogis hoping to begin a compensating career as a yoga educator. This is a globally perceived capability, confirmed through Yoga Alliance. It offers you a chance to instruct any place on the planet.
200hours Indian Traditional Ashtanga, Vinyasa, and Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Course have a duration of 30days (4 weeks). The 200 hours yoga teacher training Rishikesh has been divided into 5 modules:
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Yoga Philosophy
- Teaching methodology & practice.
Course Content of 200 hours yoga teacher training Rishikesh:
- Daily Vedic mantras Chanting.
- Hatha Yoga Asanas
- Ashtanga Vinyasa Asanas(Primary Series)
- Guided Pranayama & Meditation Session
- Indian Traditional Ashtanga & Hatha Yoga Philosophy
- Anatomy & Physiology Session
- Alignment & Adjustment Session
- Special Stretching & Warm Up Sessions
- Shatkarmas(Six Cleansing Actions)
- Guided Self-Practice Sessions
- Mindfulness Meditation
- Yog Nidra
- Cyclic Meditation
- Moon Meditation
- Yin Yoga
- Power Yoga in 200 hours YTTC Rishikesh
- Sunrise Yoga in 200 hours YTTC Rishikesh
- Sunset Yoga in 200 hours YTTC Rishikesh
- Beach Yoga in 200 hours YTTC Rishikesh
- Special Iyengar Yoga Session
- Nature Walk
- Laughing Yoga
4 Weeks course details of 200 hours yoga teacher training Rishikesh:
- ASHTANGA VINYASA ASANAS(Entire Primary Series) [Coverage: Practice, Alignment, Adjustment, Drishti & Breathing] is an integral part of 200 hours YTTC Rishikesh.
- HATHA YOGA ASANAS(SERIES 1 to 6): Hatha Yoga practice helps increase strength and flexibility of the physical body and prepares for Ashtanga Vinyasa practice as a part of 200 hours YTTC Rishikesh.
- PRANAYAMA / BREATH CONTROLLING TECHNIQUES: Helps to control the mind by holding breath. Brings harmony between mind and breath.
- MEDITATION: Meditation is a practice that helps to connect with one’s self. Also, it helps to achieve physical, mental, and emotional serenity and peace. 200 hours YTTC Rishikesh is focused on this aspect.
- SHATKARMAS / CLEANSING ACTION: Helps in cleaning the body from top to bottom.
- ANATOMY & PHYSIOLOGY: Anatomy for Yoga is used to understand the internal aspects of Yoga in this 200 hours YTTC Rishikesh.
- TRADITIONAL ASHTANGA & HATHA YOGA PHILOSOPHY: This we teach in our Philosophy sessions; that how we can make our lives happier and peaceful with the help of Yoga.
- TEACHING METHODOLOGY & PRACTICE: In this slot, we teach our students how to become excellent and qualitative Yoga Teachers.
- EVALUATION CRITERIA: Teachers will judge you based on your behavior, attentiveness in your classes, etc.. as a part of 200 hours YTTC Rishikesh.
COURSE SCHEDULE of 200 hours yoga teacher training Rishikesh:
05:30 – 06:00am: Wake Up Time
06:00am – 06:30am Cleansing Action(Jal Neti & Sut Neti)
06:30 – 08:00am: Hatha Yoga Session of 200 hours YTTC Rishikesh
08:00 – 09:00am: Alignment & Adjustment Session
09:00 – 09:45am:Breakfast Time
10:00 – 11:00am: Personal Time
11:00 – 12:00pm: Traditional Ashtanga & Hatha Yoga Philosophy
12:00 – 12:45pm: Yoga Anatomy & Physiology
01:00 – 01:30pm: Lunch
04:00 – 05:00pm: Self-Practise
05:30 – 07:00 pm: Ashtanga Vinyasa Asanas Session
07:00 – 07:45pm: Pranayama & Meditation Session
08:00 – 08:30pm: Dinner
UPCOMING 200 hours yoga teacher training Rishikesh STARTING DATES (2020-21)
|03rd January 2022
||01st February 2022
|02nd February 2022
||03rd March 2022
|02nd March 2022
||31st March 2022
|01st April 2022
||30th April 2022
|02nd May 2022
||31st May 2022
|02nd June 2022
||01st July 2022
|02nd July 2022
||31st July 2022
|01st August 2022
||30th August 2022
|01st September 2022
||30th September 2022
|03rd October 2022
||01st November 2022
|02nd November 2022
||01st December 2022
|02nd December 2022
||31st December 2022
Course Name: 200 hours YTTC Rishikesh Ashtanga, Vinyasa & Hatha Yoga
Training Language: Sanskrit, Hindi, English,
Duration: 30days 200hours
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT PROCEDURE FOR 200 hours yoga teacher training Rishikesh
To enroll yourself for 200 hours YTTC Rishikesh course, follow below mention steps:
Click here: APPLY NOW.
- This link will direct you to the Registration Form page. You have to fill that form and submit it.
- Upon submitting, you will get an email from our side containing the link to the booking amount (For outside India, it will be through Paypal. For Indians, it will be through PayUMoney).
- Clicking on that link, you have to transfer the registration fee of 100USD to book your seat. Please note that this Confirmation Fee is part of the entire course fee.
- Upon transferring the booking amount, you will receive confirmation mail from our side mentioning confirmation of your seat at Om Yoga, Course Name, Check-In & Check-Out date, Course Start & End Date, Advance Booking Amount transferred, Pending Amount, What to bring along with while coming, etc.
- Pending balance fee can be paid upon arrival in cash(in any currency depending upon the rate of that particular day) or by card(Any Credit, Debit, Maestro, Visa, American Express card, etc..can be used; if your credit card has only permission of shopping limit from your bank side, it won’t be used; 5% international transaction service charges extra applicable). The Third Option is an Online payment transfer (5% charges extra payable w&l).