The practice of some necessary asanas, pranayama, or meditation assists with loosening up the mind and be ready for traditional delivery. This Yoga course in Rishikesh assists the mother with being prepared for the labor pain.
Prenatal postnatal yoga teacher training
Prenatal postnatal yoga teacher training has a duration of total 15days (2 weeks). Prenatal postnatal yoga teacher training is very much required to have complete knowledge about the birth procedure of a child. We at OM YOGA International share the ancient methods our saints and masters followed for upbringing their babies right from the time they were not even in the mother’s womb. They were prepared to have a child until they were born and even later up to which he grew. This is the main specialty followed at our center to guide the pregnancy timing.
Course details of the Prenatal postnatal yoga teacher training
- Introduction to Yoga & Pregnancy as part of Prenatal postnatal yoga teacher training
- Pregnancy Yoga Guidelines
- Fundamentals of Pregnancy (Anatomy & Physiology)
- Garbh Samskara
- Diet & Nutrition for Pregnancy
- Physiology & Importance of Pranayama
- Importance of Mantra Chanting & Meditation for Pregnancy
- Importance of Relaxation and Yog Nidra practices for Pregnancy
- Complications in Pregnancy (Low to High Risks)
- Asanas Methodology for all 3 Trimesters
- Teaching Methodology & Lesson Planning
- Labour Preparation as a part of Prenatal postnatal yoga teacher training
- Postnatal Physiology & Yoga
- Postpartum Depression
- Importance of Breastfeeding
CURRICULUM / CONTENT OF Prenatal postnatal yoga teacher training
- TRADITIONAL YOGIC PHILOSOPHY
- ANATOMY & PHYSIOLOGY
- ASANAS PRACTICAL SESSION
- PRANAYAMA PRACTICAL SESSION
- MEDITATION PRACTICAL SESSION
UPCOMING YOGA FOR Prenatal postnatal yoga teacher training COURSE(2021-22)
|25th Jan 2021
||08th Feb 2021
|01st March 2021
||15th March 2021
|05th April 2021
||19th April 2021
|10th May 2021
||24th May 2021
|02nd June 2021
||16th June 2021
|02nd August 2021
||16th August 2021
|08th Nov 2021
||22nd Nov 2021
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT PROCEDURE FOR Prenatal postnatal yoga teacher training
- To enroll yourself in Prenatal postnatal yoga teacher training course, follow the mention steps:
- Click here: APPLY NOW.
- This link will direct you to the Registration Form page. You have to fill that form and submit it.
- Upon submitting, you will get an email from OM YOGA containing a link to the booking amount (For outside India, it will be through Paypal, and for Indians, it will be through PayUMoney).
- Clicking on that link, you have to transfer the registration fee of 100USD to book your seat. Please note that this Confirmation Fee is part of the entire course fee.
- Upon transferring the booking amount, you will receive a confirmation mail within 1-2 days mentioning confirmation of your seat at Om Yoga, Course Name, Check-In & Check-Out date, Course Start & End Date, Advance Booking Amount transferred, Pending Amount, What to bring along with while coming, etc… So, your seat has been confirmed now.
- Pending balance fee can be paid upon arrival in cash(in any currency depending upon the rate of that particular day) or by card(Any Credit, Debit, Maestro, Visa, American Express card, etc..can be used; if your credit card has only permission of shopping limit from your bank side, it won’t be used; 5% international transaction service charges extra applicable). The Third Option is an Online payment transfer (5% charges extra payable w&l).